Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I'm a Dreamer

I've been having very vivid dreams lately. The problem is I forget them almost as soon as I wake up. I decided to write them down as soon as I wake up to try to remember as much as I can. So here goes last night's/this morning's. What I can still remember anyway.
My friend Evelyn and I were on vacation. Her husband was with her but it was our time to hang out together. We met up and went to my hotel room. We walked into the room and heard people talking. There's a dining room off to the side. We looked in and Al Pacino was there conducting a meeting. There were a bunch of people sitting around a long table and the cleaning lady was busy cleaning. No one noticed our presence in the doorway.
All of a sudden, this machine started rising up from inside the floor. I asked Evelyn what it was and she said it looked like a weapon. That's exactly what it turned out to be. The thing started firing bullets in a circular motion hitting everyone in the room. Evelyn and I jumped out of the way and hit the floor. They were all dead.
It was time to get out of there. I was a nervous wreck and Evelyn was calmly telling me that she and her husband were continuing their vacation in Disneyland in California. She said she would try to call me to check on me when they got there but couldn't promise anything.
We heard sirens and I started to panic. I didn't want to get caught in the room and get accused of murdering all these people. We really needed to get out of there. I grabbed the keys and we headed out the door. More panic set in as I realized my fingerprints would be all over the room. But then again, it was my room so it's a given that my fingerprints would be everywhere. Would it matter that my fingerprints were on top of everyone else's?
We headed into the staircase to avoid the police. I woke up feeling exhausted like this really just happened. Do you believe that all dreams have meaning?   Can you define this one for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment